Last Update: May 1, 2018
The capitalized terms have the same meaning as ascribed in the Terms of Service, unless otherwise noted here.
- INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect the following information from you when you access our Website and/or our App or use our Services. The information so collected may be stored on our servers.
- Account Information. Our Website and App give you the option of creating an user account. If you decide to create an account, you will provide us with certain personal information, that includes, among other things, your name, gender details, e-mail address, telephone number, and your contact information. We may also collect information that does not personally identify you such as your location, demographics.
- Device Information. We collect information from and about the devices you use. For example, we collect: information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language and time zone. We also collect information about your wireless and mobile network connections, such as mobile phone number, service provider, and signal strength.
- Payment Information. If you make a payment through our Website or App, you may need to provide your shipping address and financial account information, such as your credits card number, to our payment processing partner. We do not collect or store financial account information, though we may receive transaction identifiers and summary information that does not include credit cards or bank accounts. We are currently not collecting any payment information from our Users.
- Communication with Us. We may also collect information from you when you communicate with us. For example, you may send us information by writing an email to us or subscribing to a Glamtech’s mailing. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Camera and Photos. Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. For example, you won’t be able to send Glamtech or upload photos from your camera roll unless we can access your camera or photos. By uploading your photos, you authorize us to use your photos in the provision of our Services and for any other lawful purposes. By uploading a photo, you give us a license to use such photo for any lawful purpose.
- Take a Survey. From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information. For example, you may be asked to provide contact information as well as information about your height, weight, gender or date of birth.
- Customer Support Inquires: If you contact us directly, such as when you contact our Customer Support team, we will receive the contents of your message or any attachments you may send to us, as well as any additional information you choose to provide. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- HOW WE USE & DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- Use of Information.
We use the information that you provide to:
- To process your purchase of our Services;
- Personalize your experience in using our Services;
- Provide, operate, maintain, and improve our Services;
- Enable you to access your account;
- To notify you about the changes to our Website, App and/or our Services;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer support;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our Services, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize and improve our Services, and provide content, features, and/or advertisements that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on our Website and our App;
- Send you emails offering our additional Services and other special offers and promotions, if you wish to opt out of email marketing, please text follow the procedure detailed under Section 7 of the Terms of Service.
- Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better Services.
- Disclosure of Information to Third-Party.
We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
If you submit a request for information through our Website or App or by any other means, you agree that we may share the information you submit with third parties, as necessary to respond to your request. Such third parties’ use or disclosure of the information you submit is subject to their privacy policies and practices and we have no control over the subsequent use or disclosure of any information you provide. If we offer functionality to share information via email or social media on our Website or the App and you choose to use such functionality, the information you provide may be shared with recipients. We may share with third parties, including but not limited to, other users and vendors: (1) information you submit in your account, and (2) your feedback regarding our Services. The third-party service providers that we use help us in performing various functions such as processing credit card transactions, analyzing data, serving advertisements and providing marketing assistance. All service providers are contractually required to treat personally identifiable information as confidential.
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. In this Policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “Cookies.”
- HOW USERS CAN ACCESS AND CORRECT THEIR INFORMATION
User can review and change their personal information by logging into the Website and/or the App and visiting their account page. Even when User deletes their account from our Website and/or the App, copies of User Content (as defined under the Terms of Service) may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website and/or App Users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website or the App, including content, is governed by our Terms of Service.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13
Our Website, App, and our Services is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to our Website and/or App. Specifically, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, DO NOT USE OR PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE AND/OR THE APP ABOUT YOURSELF, INCLUDING YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS OR ANY SCREEN NAME OR USER NAME YOU MAY USE. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website and/or App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website and/or App.
- USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- CONTACT INFORMATION
73 Elder Drive, Campbell CA 95008